Android Lollipop quick settings panel is a much awaited feature of latest version of Google OS for mobiles.
If you are facing difficulties while using your Android phone hold on because Google has brought quick settings in its Android Lollipop 5.0. This idea of easy shortcuts to settings is not new as Samsung and LG used these shortcut setting in their most recent phones having Android as well as HTC had them in early versions of Sense.
The Android Lollipop 5.0 quick settings panel will bring an easy way to get you to most often used settings, like wifi, Bluetooth, radio and camera flash. Users would not have any difficulty because there is nothing that they have to understand. When users tapped they would get a set of individual icons from there they can turn settings on or off.
One unfamiliar feature allows you to enable or disable common features such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and screen brightness.
Users will have the following settings in the Android Lollipop 5.0 by default.
• The flashlight: users can use it as a torch which will turns on the camera flash.
• A brightness slider for your display: users can change the brightness of the phone.
• The Airplane mode switch.
• The location icon: from there users can toggle Google’s location services on and off.
• Wifi switch will help toggle Wifi on and off.
• Bluetooth switch to toggle Bluetooth on and off.
• Your network signal indicator: A tap here will open a quick shortcut to your data usage settings.
I think the best thing there is the Hotspot icon which is not there by default, but when the first time you turn on the device hotspot Wifi, Bluetooth this will add the Hotspot icon to the quick settings panel. In Android Lollipop 5.0 you can now make your smartphone hotspot with single tap as compared to difficult settings in previous Android versions especially for non technical end users.
With all these facilities there are plenty of options missing here like volume and notifications but when we see these quick settings panel it is something most of us probably appreciate and use. There is no doubt that this quick settings panel is very useful, and one thing most of us should enjoy and use.