At first you may find it just another video showing a happy guy showing off its newly purchased hoverboard. But it turns out to be surprising when the stylish looking hoverboard abruptly catches fire. And this surprising incident was interestingly caught on tape.
The video starts with unboxing of a new hoverboard which the guy apparently puts on charging for a night. As narrated by our rider of the exploding hoverboard, after a night of charging, it was not responsive when he stepped on the board. After about a minute of tilting and cajoling, the gadget eventually burst into flames.
The hype with the hoverboard in the market is phenomenal with Chinese factories pumping out the gadget at an unstoppable pace. But the view of an exploding hoverboard is not something you want to see in your first attempt with the newly trending gadget.
The demand of hoverboard is remarkably high and it seems to be a growing trend in the gadget world. But there are many aspects of the hoverboard riding that have resulted in ban imposed on its riding on various public and private places. The concerns exist all around the world as we recently found a number of American universities extending the ban.
It seems to be a bad news for the gadget enthusiasts who want to ride hoverboard but your safety is first. The consumer product safety authorities are yet to figure out the areas to restrict hoverboard to make it a safe thing.
This video seems repeating the same concerns that comes with the exploding hoverboard. It also seems to high light the mater which may push other users sharing similar videos. In this video the lucky guy remains unhurt while the hoverboard bursts into flames, make sure you will not be an another victim of exploding hoverboard.