Samsung Sells 100,000 Galaxy S7 Units In South Korea Just In Two Days

Samsung Galaxy S7 Series'

Samsung has sold around 100,000 Galaxy S7 units in its home country of South Korea in the first two days of retail launch. This news came through the courtesy of various industry sources and most prominently, Yonhap News. I guess you won’t be astonished? Or, are you?

Samsung Galaxy S7 series was released globally to the public on April 11th, Friday. At the time of the launch, the South Korean company was estimated to sell around 60,000 units in the region. For the next day sales, it was expected that Saturday will tail with 40,000 more sales.

The same sources which have revealed the news of the smashing sales today has also stated that the Galaxy S7 edge with sleek and curvy 5.5-inches was responsible for the 40% of the total sales. Regardless, it becomes clear that the Galaxy S7 boasting 5.2-inch screen carries around the sales ratio of the remaining 60%.

Read More:  How to root the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge (Exynos)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Series'

Jumping to the stats of the last year’s predecessors, the Galaxy S6 and the S6 Edge, the South Korean giant sold nearly 200,000 units in the first ten days of commercial availability. It is evident that the new flagships will probably take no time to leave the sales of the S6 and the S6 Edge far behind. The South Korean orders are fast flowing and we have already seen that the new sales have suggested that the device would smash all the goals. The news also contradicts the previous speculations which had claimed that the new S7 flagships are not faring well in the home ground, South Korea.

It must be noted that the Galaxy S7 has the same design ethics which were introduced with the last year’s flagships. However, the changes of the new Smartphones are definitely a testament of the new flagship era with better chipsets, a clearer camera with auto-focus, dual-resistance and Waterproofing etc.

Read More:  Pebble Time Round will come in polished sliver and gold

Samsung is also hoping that the new flagships are good enough to put life into the ever-declining sales and profits of the company. To those who are unknown, the sales and the profits generated by the company’ mobile sector in the last quarter of 2015 were nearly third of the 2014’s first quarter. You can clearly see the devastating sales. Now is not the right time to say that the new S7 Smartphones will be able to turn the sales upside down, but, we can guess that a good time is coming.

MobileSiri.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read about our Affiliates Disclosure Policy here.